Coaching yourself successfully through change – the RIDFEAR® way
Free taster session
The Media Centre – Huddersfield
Friday, 12th January 2018 from 13:00 to 16:30
“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde
- In your quiet moments, what do you think about?
- How far you’ve come …… or how far you have to go?
- Yours strengths …… or your weaknesses?
- The best that can happen …… or the worst that can happen?
Pay attention to your thoughts, maybe the only thing that needs to change in order for you to experience greater achievement, fulfilment, happiness, love or vitality, is your way of thinking?
“Will it be easy? No.
Will it be worth it? Absolutely”
We have two approaches to helping you develop and ‘living the life you want’, which can be experienced either separately, or in combination, for maximum impact and effect.
- The RIDFEAR® self-coaching methodology and course, created by David Broadhead founder of Partners in Management, has been in continuous development since 2005 and it’s proven methodology is simple yet effective in helping individuals manage themselves through change.
- Louse Nellist and Rhona Platt are qualified Clinical Hypnotherapists who can work with you using various hypnotherapy techniques to help you improve the quality of your life.
RIDFEAR® is a UK registered trademark of Partners in Management Ltd